Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense (zIPS) is an enterprise class, on-device security engine for Android and iOS devices that protects your mobile device against harmful WiFis and malicious apps. Developed for mobile devices, Zimperium uses patented, behaviour-based analytics on the device to detect threats in real time.
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How can i request a new product feature?
- How do you activate zIPS when using AirWatch?
- zANTI FAQ
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- What languages does zIPS support on the device ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?