In the event of an attack zIPS first alerts you on your device via a notification. Upon clicking the notification, you will be able be taken into the app to see additional information regarding the threat and and remediation actions you can take to help remain safe. The threat information is also reported to your Enterprise’s Security Group to ensure they can help keep other users and the enterprise safe from similar threats.
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How can i request a new product feature?
- How do you activate zIPS when using AirWatch?
- zANTI FAQ
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- What languages does zIPS support on the device ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?