There are reports of an available exploit for CVE-2017-0785 but we have not yet validated that exploit is for BlueBorne. zLabs continues to research the BlueBorne vulnerability and will provide more information when it becomes available. For now, rest assured your devices are safe when running zIPS since it detects any indicators of compromise no matter what the input methods may be
Articles in this section
- Does zIPS detect DoubleLocker Ransomware?
- Does zIPS detect KRACKAttack?
- Is the BlueBorne exploit out in the wild?
- What do we do about BlueBorne?
- What is the detection mechanism for a BlueBorne attack or vulnerability?
- Which type of “system behavior” would we observe in zConsole from a BlueBorne attack?
- What is Zimperium Labs?