Much like a doctor can diagnose an illness by analyzing the symptoms your body is exhibiting, zIPS can detect both known and unknown threats by analyzing the behaviour of your mobile device. By analyzing slight deviations to the mobile device’s operating system’s statistics, memory, CPU and other system parameters, the detection engine can accurately identify not only how the attack occurred but also recommend actions to take to help keep your data and mobile safe.
Articles in this section
- How can i request a new product feature?
- How do you activate zIPS when using AirWatch?
- zANTI FAQ
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- Threat Advisory: Skygofree
- How do I get z3A?
- Do you offer product training?
- Do you have any videos ?
- How do I install zimperium patches?
- How do I give get someone access to this support portal ?