Much like a doctor can diagnose an illness by analyzing the symptoms your body is exhibiting, zIPS can detect both known and unknown threats by analyzing the behaviour of your mobile device. By analyzing slight deviations to the mobile device’s operating system’s statistics, memory, CPU and other system parameters, the detection engine can accurately identify not only how the attack occurred but also recommend actions to take to help keep your data and mobile safe.
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?
- Do you integrate with SIEM solutions ?
- Is zIPS looking at my app data ?
- Why is "On-Device" detection important ?
- Integrating your SIEM Solution