Today we use our mobile your mobile for both personal and work related activities. 90% of our mobile usage is attributed to infotainment apps, productivity apps, e-commerce apps and search engines. But a third (3.3 million apps) of the apps available to us today are malware capable of stealing your personal, banking and enterprise data from your device. This risk is further amplified when you habitually connect to free Public Wi-Fis for faster connectivity and better mobile experience. Hackers are well aware of these behaviors and lurk in popular places to exploit your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How can i request a new product feature?
- How do you activate zIPS when using AirWatch?
- zANTI FAQ
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- What languages does zIPS support on the device ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?