Yes. The app communicates with the server periodically and runs in the background. zips will alert you only in case of threats and as per the alerting policy set forward by your administrator.
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?
- Do you integrate with SIEM solutions ?
- Is zIPS looking at my app data ?
- Why is "On-Device" detection important ?
- Integrating your SIEM Solution