The detection occurs from the zIPS's standard ability to detect detect Jailbreak, EOP, file system changes and any other threat in the Threat Response Matrix. An attacker leveraging BlueBorne could deliver an exploit to compromise a device. zIPS will detect the indicators of compromise delivered via BlueBorne, Stagefright, Wi-Fi or any other device input methods.
Articles in this section
- Does zIPS detect DoubleLocker Ransomware?
- Does zIPS detect KRACKAttack?
- Is the BlueBorne exploit out in the wild?
- What do we do about BlueBorne?
- What is the detection mechanism for a BlueBorne attack or vulnerability?
- Which type of “system behavior” would we observe in zConsole from a BlueBorne attack?
- What is Zimperium Labs?