Depending on our access to the device (eg Partners like Sirin, Samsung Knox, Blackberry, and MDM access,) we can kill processes, wipe devices or wipe containers when attacks happen. The remediations are set in your Threat Response Matrix.For both iOS and Android, zIPS can identify which mobile devices are compliant with the latest OS versions and security patches. Administrators can enable a policy to identify non-compliant devices based on the BlueBorne vulnerability. Once a vulnerable device is identified, administrators can send a customized notification to the device to upgrade the OS or disable Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Setting up SIEM with Zimperium Event Data
- What remediations are provided for a BlueBorne attack or vulnerability?
- Do you support Microsoft Intune ?
- Do you integrate with EMM or MDM solutions?
- Do you integrate with Samsung KNOX?
- Do you support BlackBerry Enterprise Server ?
- Do you support MobileIron
- Do you support AirWatch?