1. Where can i download the latest zANTI version?
Please download the latest version of zANTI from here http://s3.amazonaws.com/zANTI/zANTI2.5.apk
2. zANTI Login Failed
The latest version of zANTI does not require Email/Password.
Users can directly start using zANTI. Please download the latest version of zANTI from here http://s3.amazonaws.com/zANTI/zANTI2.5.apk
3. How to Signup as Beta Tester?
Currently we don’t have zANTI beta release for testers. But still you can fill up the form below to be a part of zANTI beta testing program and if selected, we will contact you directly.
4. What are the zANTI Supported Devices?
We would recommend to use Nexus 5/6 device or Samsung S4/S5/S6. zANTI does not support Zenfone or any Intel x86 devices.
5. How can i get Zetasploit?
We are no longer offering Zetasploit.
6. What languages does zANTI Support?
zANTI will automatically switch the language depending on the selected device language. To manually change the language, Please Tap on the zANTI logo on the top left corner and Tap "Set Language".
7. Why doesn't my MAC Changer work?
MAC Changer will only work on specific android versions/devices.
8. How can i purchase zANTI Premium version?
zANTI is free to download. Currently, We do not offer premium version.
9. Why MITM (Man-in-the-Middle) failed to start?
Please don't select the target as Gateway IP or Entire Network. This will fail. But if you select any other device on the network, it should work fine.
10. Where can i download zANTI Tutorials?
Please download the zANTI Tutorials here https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkpc7s4295kwz9b/zANTI%202.0%20Community%20Tutorials.pdf?dl=0