The on-device solution does not require an internet connection to detect an attack. Therefore, detection and alerts are immediate. On-device detection is much more effective and can protect event when offline. Other security solutions that depend on an internet connection can be disabled by an attacker and render the solution ineffective
Articles in this section
- zIPS Danger Zone - Helping users stay away from harmful WIFIs
- zIPS Activity Monitor : What is zIPS doing to keep me safe
- How do I sign up for this portal ?
- Do you support Two-Factor authentication for the zConsole?
- What languages does the zConsole support ?
- Do you support Groups/Labels like EMM solutions ?
- Do you integrate with SIEM solutions ?
- Is zIPS looking at my app data ?
- Why is "On-Device" detection important ?
- Integrating your SIEM Solution